Monday 7 November 2011

Photo Shoot

Organised a Photo shoot yesterday, the photos are for a university magazine. Lots of fun, the photography and styling were done by me and a massive thank you to the team:

Models - Amy Smith and Ellen Bedford
Hair Stylist - Jennifer Boyd
Make up Artist - Rebecca Walker
Designer - Katharine Price

My flat was pandemonium, I was also accommodating three couch surfers from Sweden over the weekend, they were in Aberdeen to see the Arctic Monkeys, lovelly people they gave me Swedish sweets as a thank you. We bonded over my liking of Swedish cider Brands. Thankfully they went out whilst we were shooting as there would have been no room. 

Rebecca working her magic.
 
Rebecca giving Amy dramatic eyes.


Jennifer's idea to add the white extensions made the hair standout.
  
Touch ups.


Designer Katharine stayed to help out with the shoot.

 Extremely happy with the end results. The location is the street outside my flat. As well as being convenient the industrial walls and fences were exactly what I was looking to shoot the knits against to show that knits can be used to create a young, fashionable edgy look. Although sunny there was still a chill outside so I really can't thank the models enough for no complaints and getting the job done, especially Amy who was rather naked.

Rebecca and Jennifer have worked together before which I think really shows in they photos, these are a few from the shoot;





 Ellen and Amy would like you to know that models DO eat.


Finished the day off nicely by going to see Andrew Brand at the Union.



No comments:

Post a Comment