Tuesday 29 November 2011

Everything but the Kitchen Sink

I most definitely carry around too much stuff everyday and thought it would be fun to empty it all out and see whats actually in my bag.

This is currently my most frequently used bag. Purchased from Accessorize in August however it is still part of their current stock.


Inside we have;

Purse, again from Accessorize

Umbrella

Vaseline and Illamasqua lip gloss

Asthma Inhaler

Pencil case

Nail Varnish
China Glaze- Purple neon, and Topshop- matte topcoat
Loyalty Rules! by Frederick Reichheld/ The Man who Mistook his Wife for a Hat by Oliver Sacks

Ipod, half broken earphones and phone. Yes I do often feel like the only person without a Blackberry or Iphone. Doesn't overly bother me.

Pendrive, awful moment when I thought I lost it, all my Uni work is on here so it doesn't leave my sight now.

My manager gave me a candle. not a clue why, my bag now smells like cinnamon.

Notebook
from Paperblanks
I am naturally an awfully nosey person so I love reading articles in where they show or tell your what is in someone elses bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment